The Credit Union Prepaid Card (Engage)
A flexible, low cost Visa Prepaid Card
The prepaid card, developed specifically for credit union members allows you to be in control of your money, whilst still enjoying the flexibility of a Visa Card.
How does it work?
- Instruct the Credit Union to load your savings, loans, wages or benefits onto the card. It will be available to use straight away.
- Use your card to withdraw cash or make purchases in shops or online, just like any Visa Card.
- Manage your card online, by text, by Mobile App or over the telephone.
- You can reload the card as many times as you like.
- Cashback rewards and incentives
What does the card cost?
- Monthly Fee £2.00
- Purchases in shops and online are free*
- Cashback is free*
- Withdrawal from a cash machine costs 75p*
*These fees are for transactions in the UK. Please see our terms and conditions for full details.
What is a prepaid card?
A prepaid card is a pay-as-you-go payment card.
Cardholders ‘load’ money onto the card, which can then be used to buy goods and services, or withdraw from cash machines, in the same way as debit cards. Prepaid cards do not have an overdraft facility so there is no danger of you getting into debt.
What are the benefits?
Prepaid Cards are a simple, safe alternative to carrying cash and a great way to shop online. They are also great budgeting tools. The Card is low cost with great benefits for the cardholder.
For more information contact our office on 0247663345. No Credit Check is required to get a Card.