Welcome to the member-only area
Members of New Central Credit Union can register themselves online for access to our member only area.
Once registered, they can operate their accounts through the internet, their smartphone or tablet.
The prepaid card, developed specifically for credit union members allows you to be in control of your money, whilst still enjoying the flexibility of a Visa Card. Prepaid Cards are a simple, safe alternative to carrying cash and a great way to shop online.
To register for Online Banking
- Click on the member login icon to the right (or top right of the Homepage) to access the members’ area.
- Complete the form. Select your own Passcode which must be a minimum of 8 and can include numbers and letters.
- Your member number is we have sent to you. Any other number entered here will cause your registration to fail.
- Click the register button.
If the information you have provided passes our security checks you will receive an email within 1 working day to tell you that your account is active and you will then be able to access your account.
To log in
- Go to the members login icon.
- Enter your member number your date of birth.
- Click on Next Step.
- Enter the characters requested from your passcode.
- You will be logged in and you can select from the icons or the menu at the top right of the screen.
Our office staff does NOT have access to your PIN number or passwords. They cannot give them to you and will never ask you for them.
Faster payments to your bank account or uploads to your Credit Union Engage debit card are processed at:
It may take up to 2 hours for the payment to appear in your account.