Welcome to the member-only area
Members of New Central Credit Union can register themselves online for access to our member only area.
Once registered, they can operate their accounts through the internet or through their smartphone/tablet on our mobile site.
Please read the registration instructions below carefully.
All members must register first time.
What do I need to do to access my account?
- Click on the member login icon (top of the website) to access the members’ area.
To register for access
- Click on the member register icon (top of website) for the first time to register.
- Complete the form. Select your own preferred PIN number, Login Password.
You will need all of these so please ensure that you choose ones that you will remember
- NB: Your member number is a 4 digit number found on any correspondence we have sent to you. Any other number entered here will cause your registration to fail.
- The form will flag up any fields that you have forgotten
- Click the register button.
If the information you have provided passes our security checks you will receive an email within 1 working day to tell you that your account is active and you will then be able to access your account.
To log in
- Go to the members login icon
- enter your member number, the PIN number you chose and your date of birth
- Click “login”
- Enter the login password that you choose
- You will be logged in and told if you have any messages waiting. Click the “click here to continue” link to go to your balances page.
Our office staff does NOT have access to your PIN number or passwords. They cannot give them to you and will never ask you for them.